Commercial Wastewater Treatment applications
The following process costs-saving applications of Innosol-CWW instrumentation have been identified for Commercial Wastewater Treatment Facilities:
- Process costs saving flocculation/coagulation process
- Accurate and fast indication of potential presence of pathogenic organisms on all stages of treatment of wastewater. Innosol-CWW can detect one single bacterium and/or other targeted suspended particles in a thousand of liters even in high-turbidity water, which became possible due to replacing traditional filter-based methods with the fundamentally new proprietary technology. In addition to that, the instrumentation is capable of detecting biological contaminants attached to inorganic particles, automatically analyzing changes in concentration of biological contaminants and inorganic particles during a user-specified period of time. The instrumentation is designed to work in both controlled and uncontrolled environments; it could operate unattended in fully automatic mode for months
- In-situ monitoring dynamics of pathogens growth and accumulation of organic and inorganic slag in any segment of a Commercial wastewater treatment facility
- In-situ analyzing concentration, size, and type of suspended solids and semi-solids in large volumes of water during the entire wastewater treatment cycle
- In-situ trapping and concentrating particles of user-defined sizes from a large user-defined volume of water to a small user-defined water volume while replacing traditional filter-based methods with the fundamentally new proprietary technology for the purpose of preserving certain important properties of inorganic and organic particles towards further advanced analysis
- Detection, counting, and sizing of targeted tagged and untagged pathogens and/or other suspended solids and semi-solids in wastewater
- In-situ monitoring log-removal of inorganic and organic particles
- In-situ monitoring water trending on all stages of wastewater processing
- Advanced flocculants/coagulants optimization
- Other applications (please contact R&D Innovative Solutions for more information)
The North American Water Quality Association WQA selected the Innosol technology and instrumentation as one of the most important innovations. Search for Innosol here
"...Innovative Multi-Application Large Volume Contaminant Detector: Reduces Process Costs, Monitors Product Water Quality, and Enhances Consumer Safety...The new instrumentation platform, Innosol-PLF, allows in-situ (online) detection, sizing, counting, and advanced monitoring of a wide range of biological and inorganic suspended solids (and more) in thousands of gallons of water and other liquid media, allowing for a number of unique cost-saving applications in industrial, commercial, and municipal markets..."
See how Innosol instrumentation can benefit your facility
The value added summary breaks down the benefits of Innosol instrumentation stage by stage in water treatment processes so you can see what applies to your facility.
Free-of-charge on-site in-situ in-depth analysis of performance of all stages of water treatment processes and distribution.
Managers or engineers of Canadian and US Drinking water treatment facilities and water distribution systems are offered free-of-charge help to learn in depth performance of all water-treatment processes at their sites to identify ways of improving water quality, water safety, and economic efficiency of potable water production and distribution. Strict confidentiality guaranteed where requested.